- APCO has been awarded Upgrading/improvement of Ch.0+000+367 Sector of Bhedetar-Rabi-Ranke Road ,Kathmandu, Govt of Nepal;Contract no. RiDP/337133/BRR-01/074/75.
- APCO has been awarded CC lining in Bewar Branch from Km.0.000 to Km 26.536 including earthwork, construction of 03 nos, new VRB, 02 nos repairing cross regulator, 08 nos. outlet & 05 nos. repair of existing bead regulators, 04 nos.repair fluming of VRB Regulator.
- APCO has been awarded Road project from Maharashtra State Road Development Corporate Ltd.(MSRDCL) namely Contruction of Access controlled Nagpur – Mumbai Super communication Expressway (Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg) in the State of Maharashtra on EPC mode for Package 6, From Km 259.900 to Km.296.00 (section – Village Belgaon to Village Parda) in District Buldhana. Tender Cost : Rs.1236.50 Crores.
- APCO has been awarded Rail Tunnel project from Rail Vikas Nigam Limited namely Construction Of Adits A1 (307M Long), A2 (573M Long) And A3 (942M Long) In Connection With New Single Line Broad Guage Link Between Rishikesh And Karanprayag (125Km) in the State of Uttarakhand, India, Tender cost : 84.37 Crores.
- APCO has been awarded Road project from NHAI namely 4-laning of Aligarh-Kanpur section from km 229.000(Design chainage 240.897) to Km 289.00(design chainage 302.108) (Package-III from Kalyanpur-Naviganj) of NH-91 in the state of Uttar Pradesh on HAM Mode under Bhartamala Pariyojna, Tender Cost : 1332.00 Crores.
- APCO has been awarded Road project from NHAI namely Six laning of Narasannapeta-Ranastalam section of NH -16 (Old NH-5) from Design Km.580.671 (Existing Km 580.700) to design Km. 634.861 (Existing Km 634.000) (Design Length 54.19 Km) in the state of Andhra Pradesh Under NHDP Phase-V on Hybrid Annuity Mode (From NHAI) Tender Cost: 1350 Crores.
Copyright © 2018 Apcoinfra.com. All rights reserved.Powered By Aeonaxis Softech (P) LTD