- APCO has been awarded Construction of tunnel T-8 (between Km 22+342 to Km 26+508 approx) with a central evacuation tunnel approx. 1094m long on Sivok (West Bengal) to Rangpo(Sikkim) New single line BG Railway line project. Tender Cost : Rs.475.18 Crores.
- APCO has been awarded two Nos. of ROB on Dr.E.Moses Marg and Keshavran Khade marg over Western Railway near Mahalaxmi station in G/S Ward Mumbai. Tender Cost : Rs.603.61 Crores.
- APCO has been awarded Development of Bundelkhand Expressway Project (Package-I) : From Gonda (Dist. Chitrakoot) to Mahokhar (Dist.Banda) (Km (-) 0+790 to Km 49+700) in the state of Uttar Pradesh on EPC Basis. Tender Cost : Rs. 1268.60 Crores.
- Apco has been awarded Construction of Access Controlled Nagpur – Mumbai Super Communication Expressway (Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg) in the state of Maharashtra on EPC mode for package – 05, from Km. 217+023 to Km. 259+900, (Section- Village Kinhiraja to Village Ken wad) in District Washim.
Tender Cost : Rs. 1500.00 Crores Approx.
- APCO has been awarded Development of Bundelkhand Expressway Project (Package-II): From Mahokhar (Dist. Banda) to Kaohari (Dist. Mahoba) (Km 49+700 to Km 100+000) in the state of Uttar Pradesh on EPC Basis. Tender Cost : Rs.1245.63 Crores.
- APCO has been awarded Development of Gorakhpur Link Expressway Project: Development of Gorakhpur Link Expressway Project (Package I) From Jaitpur (Dist. Gorakhpur) to Fulwariya (Dist. Ambedkar Nagar) [Km -0+817 to Km 47+500] in the state of Uttar Pradesh on EPC Basis. Tender Cost : Rs.1774.09 Crores.
- APCO has been awarded Construction elevated viaduct from end of Ghaziabad RRTS Station upto EPE crossing (including), elevated viaduct & Ramp for connection in Duhai Depot, including all special spans and two nos. of Elevated RRTS Stations viz. Guldhar and Duhai [excluding Architectural Finishing & roof structure of Station] of Delhi – Meerut Regional Rapid Transport System Corridor.
- APCO has been awarded Construction of Eight Lane divided carriageway starting at Sohna – Gurgaon Road(NH-248A) near Alipur village and ends at Ch.11+461 before KMP Expressway(Ch 0+000 to Ch 18+461) section of Delhi – Vadodara Greenfield Alignment (NH-148N) on EPC mode under Bharatmala Pariyojna in the state of Haryana.(PKG-I)
- APCO has been awarded Construction of Eight Lane Expressway starting before KMP Expressway and ends at Ch.47+000 near Khanpur Ghati(km 18+500 to Km 47+000) section of Delhi – Vadodara Green Field Alignment (NH-148N) on EPC mode under Bharatmala Pariyojana in the State of Haryana.(PKG-II)
- APCO has been awarded Upgradation and Maintenance of Gola-Shahjahanpur section of SH-93 from Km 1.280 to Km 58.580 in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Tender Cost : Rs.356.90 Crores.
- APCO has been awarded Upgrading/improvement of Ch.0+000+367 Sector of Bhedetar-Rabi-Ranke Road ,Kathmandu, Govt of Nepal;Contract no. RiDP/337133/BRR-01/074/75.
- APCO has been awarded CC lining in Bewar Branch from Km.0.000 to Km 26.536 including earthwork, construction of 03 nos, new VRB, 02 nos repairing cross regulator, 08 nos. outlet & 05 nos. repair of existing bead regulators, 04 nos.repair fluming of VRB Regulator.
- APCO has been awarded Road project from Maharashtra State Road Development Corporate Ltd.(MSRDCL) namely Contruction of Access controlled Nagpur – Mumbai Super communication Expressway (Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg) in the State of Maharashtra on EPC mode for Package 6, From Km 259.900 to Km.296.00 (section – Village Belgaon to Village Parda) in District Buldhana. Tender Cost : Rs.1236.50 Crores.
Copyright © 2018 Apcoinfra.com. All rights reserved.Powered By Aeonaxis Softech (P) LTD